4/08/2011

Trailer: Yokai (2 bad company)

 


I guess could be my Asian side speak but there's something about the art in Yokai that really, I really like. In charge of the developers of indie in Portuguese 2 Bad Company, Yokai will apparently be a play on the old school. No other information, unfortunately, has been released out of this and the fact that the game will have four chapters.


The contraption is used here is not particularly new; the protoganist will be able to change their shape in order to accommodate several challenges. However, the game is still in pre-alpha so there is plenty of room for Yokai to surprise us. I personally with the hope that the indie game will have more than one sheet fairly; It seems too lovely to cast aside as u19.


Those interested in tracking game can make their official bloghere.

No comments:

Post a Comment